JAC 12th Arts, Commerce Result 2022: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) announced the class 12 board exam results for the commerce and arts streams on June 30 at 2:30 p.m. Students who took the class 12 board examinations in the Commerce and Arts streams can access their results via the official websites jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Over 2 lakh students await Jharkhand, JAC 12th Arts, Commerce Results 2022. The Jharkhand state board class 12 exams were cancelled last year due to an increase in Covid-19 cases in the state. The exam was cancelled to protect the students’ health and safety.
JAC 12th Arts, Commerce Result 2022: Here is how to check the result
– Once released, students can check their Jharkhand board class 12 result at JAC board result 2022 official websites — jac.jharkhand.gov.in
– Visit the official websites — jac.jharkhand.gov.in, jac.nic.in, jacresults.com and jharresults.nic.in
– Click on the designated JAC Jharkhand board Class 12 Arts, Commerce result 2022 link
– Enter the log-in details- roll number, date of birth
– JAC 12th inter result 2022 will appear on the screen
– Cross-check all your details
– Download the Jharkhand board results for 2022 and take a printout for future use.
JAC 12th Arts, Commerce Result 2022: Website crashed here is how you can get your result via SMS
To receive results via SMS, type RESULT space> JAC12 space>. space>Roll Code Send your roll number to 56263. Students will receive the JAC Jharkhand board class 12 result 2022 via text message on the same mobile number.
Over 2 lakh students await Jharkhand, JAC 12th Arts, Commerce Results 2022. While JAC 12th Science Results were declared a few days back. Now students are waiting for the Arts and Commerce results to be declared soon. As per media reports, JAC Inter-Arts and Commerce results in 2022 are delayed beyond JAC 10th and 12th Science results due to extended evaluation of papers. A different marking scheme was used to prepare the JAC class 12 results. Students’ performance in class 11 and assessments were used to evaluate them. A total of 3,31,056 students registered for the board examination, with 3,27,235 of them successfully promoted and passing.