Tokyo Olympics 2021 Indian Players list of Athletics and their Match Date and time. Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 India Schedule Badminton, Archery, Wrestling, Shooting, Hockey Team, and all others. Check Tokyo Olympics India Results and Medals Gold, Silver, Bronze here. Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 India Contingent all details will be specified here on this page. Readers who are searching for a Full List of athletes will get it here. Tokyo Olympics Games 2021 Indian Player names, India Schedule will all be stated here. More information regarding Tokyo Olympics India Results and Medals will be seen at the last of this article. We will be given you every inch of information regarding Tokyo Olympics Live Results and Match Time for all Day Schedule. If we start with Tokyo Olympics Live Updates 2021 then today on 24 July, Mirabai Chanu has opened the medal chartbuster for India. She won a silver medal in the 49 Kg weight lifting category. The list is long and we suggest you keep reading.
Tokyo Olympics 2021 India
Total 127 Indian athletes Men and Women are in Tokyo Olympic Games from India in various games. Out of that many are male candidates and left are female candidates who will be in Tokyo Olympics. 67 Indian Athletes are male and 52 participants are females. Olympics Games Tokyo 2021 India Players had reported and started participating in Olympics. With the Covid-19 safety, protocols the Olympics is been organized. All participants went through Covid-19 tests and only after that participated in Tokyo Olympics.
Today on August 08, 2021, the closing ceremony of Olympics 2020. This year’s Olympics is ended, next Olympics will organize in 2024.
Live Update : India in Tokyo Olympics 2021 on Day 16 (8 August)
Men’s Javelin Throw: Neeraj Chopra Won Gold Medal
|Name of the Event||Olympic Games Tokyo 2022|
|Opening date of the Event||23 July at 4:30 PM IST|
|Last date of the event||8 August 2021 at 4:30 PM IST|
|Total Number of Indian Players||127|
|Streaming Live TV on in India||Sony Liv|
|Till date medals won by India||Till now silver in 49 Kg weight Lifting|
|Recent Update||On 24 July 2021, India won its first medal|
|Stadium Name||Olympic Stadium|
The part in this table states Recent updates will be refreshed from time to time. Thus you will get all Live Updates of the Tokyo Olympics Indian Players Schedule 2021 date and Time of Men’s and Women’s Teams. The Olympics 2021 India Live Streaming is watching on Sony LIV App and website. However, the Olympics matches broadcast on Sony Sports TV Channel like Sony TEN 1 HD/SD, Sony TEN 2 HD/SD, Sony SIX HD/SD in English commentary while Sony TEN 3 HD/SD in Hindi Commentary. DD Sports is a live India Olympics match Free at DTH.
Tokyo Olympic Games 2020 Indian Athletes List
Well, it’s not a small number which is going to participate in Tokyo Games Olympics. From that 127 India Athletes men and women both have started participating in their respective games. Till 24 July 2021 Mirabai bagged a silver medal for India in 49 Kg weight Lifting. The well-known boxer of India Vikas Krishan exits has he had an injury in his left eye. He will soon make a recovery and comes back stronger. Well, it is all over the news that on 25 July men singles in a table tennis match will be closely watched by all as it will going to be interesting. We will give you an update about that from time to time.
Now check the full list of Indian Athletes for Tokyo Games Olympics 2021 as per their sports and category wise below.
- Tarundeep Rai, Men’s Recurve
- Atanu Das, Men’s Recurve
- Pravin Jadhav, Men’s Recurve
- Deepika Kumari, Women’s Recurve
- KT Irfan, Men’s 20km race walking
- Sandeep Kumar, Men’s 20km race walking
- Rahul Rohilla, Men’s 20km race walking
- Bhawna Jat, Women’s 20km race walking
- Priyanka Goswami, Women’s 20km race walking
- Avinash Sable, Men’s 3000m steeplechase
- Murali Sreeshankar, Men’s long jump
- MP Jabir, Men’s 400m hurdles
- Neeraj Chopra, Men’s javelin throw
- Shivpal Singh, Men’s javelin throw
- Annu Rani, Women’s javelin throw
- Tajinderpal Singh Toor, Men’s shot put
- Dutee Chand, Women’s 100m and 200m
- Kamalpreet Kaur, Women’s discus throw
- Seema Punia, Women’s discus throw
- 4×400 Mixed Relay
- Men’s 4x400m Relay
- PV Sindhu, Women’s singles
- B Sai Praneeth, Men’s singles
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty, Men’s doubles
- Vikas Krishan (Men’s, 69kg)
- Lovlina Borgohain (Women’s, 69kg)
- Ashish Kumar (Men’s, 75kg)
- Pooja Rani (Women’s, 75kg)
- Satish Kumar (Men’s, 91kg)
- Mary Kom (Women’s, 51kg)
- Amit Panghal (Men’s, 52kg)
- Manish Kaushik (Men’s, 63kg)
- Simranjit Kaur (Women’s, 60kg)
- Anirban Lahiri
- Udayan Mane
- Aditi Ashok
- Nethra Kumanan, Laser Radial
- Vishnu Saravanan, Laser Standard
- KC Ganapathy and Varun Thakkar, 49er
- Anjum Moudgil- 10m Women’s Air Rifle
- Apurvi Chandela- 10m Women’s Air Rifle
- Divyansh Singh Panwar- 10m Men’s Air Rifle
- Deepak Kumar- 10m Men’s Air Rifle
- Tejaswini Sawant- 50m Women’s Rifle 3 Position
- Sanjeev Rajput- 50m Men’s Rifle 3 Position
- Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar- 50m Men’s Rifle 3 Position
- Manu Bhaker- 10m Women’s Air Pistol
- Yashaswini Singh Deswal- 10m Women’s Air Pistol
- Saurabh Chaudhary- 10m Men’s Air Pistol
- Abhishek Verma- 10m Men’s Air Pistol
- Rahi Sarnobat- 25m Women’s Pistol
- Chinki Yadav- 25m Women’s Pistol
- Angad Veer Singh Bajwa- Men’s Skeet
- Mairaj Ahmad Khan- Men’s Skeet
- Sajan Prakash
- Srihari Nataraj
- Maana Patel
- Sharath Kamal
- Sathiyan Gnanasekaran
- Sutirtha Mukherjee
- Manika Batra
- Sania Mirza and Ankita Raina, Women’s Doubles
- Sumit Nagal, Men’s singles
Mirabai Chanu – Women’s 49kg
- Seema Bisla- Women’s Freestyle, 50kg
- Vinesh Phogat- Women’s Freestyle 53kg
- Anshu Malik- Women’s Freestyle 57kg
- Sonam Malik- Women’s Freestyle 62kg
- Ravi Kumar Dahiya- Men’s Freestyle 57kg
- Bajrang Punia- Men’s Freestyle 65kg
- Deepak Punia- Men’s Freestyle 86 kg
Tokyo Olympics India Players Schedule
From July 23 to 8 August everyday matches will be organized of different games. In different countries, different athletes will participate. We will here give you all sorts of information regarding the Tokyo Olympics India Schedule. Readers can closely look for India Schedule, Events, Fixtures, athletes insights, and much more.
The next matches which are ahead are on daily and after that of Sailing, Rowing, Boxing, Table Tennis, Golf, Gymnastics, Judo, fencing, Equestrian, Swimming, Men Singles and Double in Badminton, Weight Lifting. The day wise daily schedule of Indian players and their sports is given below.
India Olympics 2021 Schedule 7 August on Day 15:
Women’s Individual Round 4: Aditi Ashok & Diksha Dagar – 3:00 AM (Finishes at 4th Rank)
Olympics Games Tokyo 2021 India Results and Medals List
On 23rd July Games Tokyo Olympics begin. By 24 July 2021 Mirabai Chanu grabbed a silver medal in weight Lifting under 49 Kg. Other than that Vikas Krishan’s bout was challenging but he got injured at the end of the match. Indian women’s hockey team was the opposite Netherlands. It was a close match with the Netherlands. Tomorrow the big match which everybody is waiting to happen is between M.Pesotska Vs M. Batra (women singles) and S. Gnanasekaran Vs S.H. Lam (men singles). They will play a table tennis match which will get started at 10:30 AM. The Olympic Games Tokyo 2021 India Medal Table is given below as per sports and gold, silver, bronze medals tally.
The 7 players won medals for India in Olympic Games 2021. This is an all-time high in Award ally by India. Stay tuned for the latest update on Olympics 2021 Schedule and Results, Medal Tally and sports, player-wise game events update here. What do you want to say about this year’s Olympics share in the comment box.
FAQs about Tokyo Olympics Games India 2021 Players Name and List, Results, Medals, Schedule
It has already begun on 23 July 2021.
It will end on 8 August 2021.
You can watch it on Sony Liv.
Yes, they are playing Tokyo Olympics 2021.
Topics You Must be Check: